- Migration project to standardise network infra (brand & model of switches & routers) for WAN connectivity.
- Big scale project, around 400 sites in APAC (including Australia & NZ)
- Led/participated in network deployment, migration, and upgrade projects remotely and on-site.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, negotiation & persuasion, conflict management, risk management, project governance and discipline, organizational and critical thinking.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well at all levels to foster relationships with all stakeholders and build consensus across the project.
- Work well within a team.
- Acute commercial awareness of various aspects of project and operations.
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- SDM’s role is to standardise and replace devices which are not aligned with Client’s standard, i.e., Aruba & Cisco.
- Involves project planning, scheduling, raising change request by going into CAB (change advisory board) to get approval, coordinating with vendor partners & on-site support teams, and implementing the plans.
- Need to be independent in handling the projects. Not leading a team but working closely with vendor teams & on-site support teams. Communication, coordination & stakeholder management skills are critical.
- Need to have hands-on experience in installing and providing technical support for Aruba & Cisco switches & routers in previous projects.
- Have experience facing business users/stakeholders. Need to be confident and project confidence to secure buy-in for the plans/CRs.
- Need to have experience in preparing presentation slides to present to CAB to get approval for the plans.
- 5 – 7 years’ hands-on experience in network set up, migration, and refresh/upgrade projects.
- Network technical background (WAN LAN WIFI). Well-versed with Aruba & Cisco switches & routers.
- Experienced in managing projects remotely.
- Experienced in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Experienced in Change Management, Risk Management, Incident Management, and Problem Management.
- Priority for candidates who can start immediately.
- Any industry recognized IT networking certification.
- Excellent communicator in English and possess great interpersonal skills.