Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: RM8,000.00 – RM14,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kuala Lumpur: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work? (Required)
- What is your expected salary for the position?
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Developers in their quest to do everything possible to delight customer.
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Developers on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Protecting the team from interruptions and external interferences, keeping the team focused within the context of the product vision and goals.
- Facilitating the effectiveness and consistent improvement of the process being followed by the team.
- Develop & execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans & estimates, scoping & requirements through implementation & deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage, & report on execution of deliverables.
- Having knowledge in Maritime & logistic transformations
Requirements and Skill Sets
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field, or at least 5 years of Project Management, Business Analysis
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management with Agile, Co-ordination with multiple stakeholders and managing 10 or more people in dynamic, distributed and fast-paced environments.
- 4+ years of experience in full-life cycles from estimation to final delivery.
- 4+ years of client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships (preferably at the executive level).
- Able to manage or lead multiple large projects (6-18 months) with advanced organizational skills.
- Certification in Project Management preferred such as PMP, Scaled Agile Framework / Scrum Master
- Technical expertise or experience in managing projects involved Azure, Cloud and Data Analytics Platform.
- Tools – JIRA, Confluence and Clarity.
Job No: D329001