Senior Data Scientist
Country: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Types: Permanent, Contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: RM8,000.00 – RM15,000.00 per month
- Opportunities for promotion
- Professional development
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kuala Lumpur: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good Analysis Skill of the Business process.
- Presentation Skill of technology products related to data (Data Warehouse, Data Analytics, and Data Visualization)
- Responsible to Create reports and documentation of customer case analysis
- Capable to do data retrieval and pre-processing from various sources
- Understand how to make business case analysis and how to utilize enterprise level data for business insight and give value for the company and for the client.
- Develop business and machine-learning model from data owned by the company and / or client.
- Conduct design review sessions with the customer or internal stackholder to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes.
Requirements and Skill Sets
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
- Have at least 6 year of experience in the appropriate field for this position
- Mastering Python and R.
- Good understanding on Pandas, Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Understand Machine Learning well.
- Understand the concept of Data Mining well.
- Can work as a team and have a good team work skill.
- Can translate and understand scientific papers or journals.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Have good communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to speak English well (oral and written).
- Have the ability to solve problems.
- Honest, responsible and have a good work ethic.
- Familiar with industry in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Logistic.