- Exposure to leading MNC Companies
- Great Salary Package
- Career progress incremental
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Contract: 12 Months + Chances of Renewable depending on performance
Location: Remote, Office located at Puchong / Bukit Jalil (if needed)
Salary: RM6000 – RM10000
Malaysia Citizen Only
We expect great productivity and code quality from candidates as well as technical leadership which potentially could turn out to be a team or technical leader role.
To build our broad product lineup we are using different technologies and stacks best suitable for specific solutions:
- Spring, Caffeine, Netty and other frameworks to ease data manipulation and distribution;
- low latency messaging framework to distribute millions of messages per second to thousands of clients;
- data storage and compression services to store and deliver hundreds of terabytes of data to our institutional and retail customers;
- AWS (EC2, ELB, EBS, S3, etc) to make our systems highly available and easily scalable;
- Hazelcast for distributed caching and application scaling.
Typical tasks include (but not limited to) the following:
- Development of new and enhancement of existing services in Java / Kotlin for data processing, real-time and historical analysis for the whole universe of financial data that we deliver.
- Development of a specialized language for processing financial time series data, high-performance queries and strategy definitions, including a JIT compiler and tools.
- Development of high-performance mission-critical services for receiving, processing, storing and distributing financial information from external sources.
- participate in the development of one or more products, working in a team of 3 to 8 developers;
- design resilient and scalable system architectures, research into the newest software technologies and development tools as well as the project domain;
- become an owner of implemented solutions and components;
- continuous innovation for services and technology stack.
- willingness to take responsibility, result-oriented mindset;
- solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- great knowledge of Core Java;
- desire to achieve goals as a team, willingness to help colleagues and ability to take part in deep-going discussions to find out the right way to design or implement the system;
- Upper-intermediate English to be able to communicate efficiently with the team and clients.
- 3+ years of software development in commercial projects;
- Experience with Spring frameworks
- Understanding of XP practices and desire to implement them.
- Proficient English language (B2 and higher) to be able to communicate with the team offshore and clients
Additional skills considered an advantage:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science;
- Sound experience in software development for financial or brokerage businesses;
- Understanding of parallel programming, experience in multithreaded application development;
- Understanding of relational databases design, SQL knowledge, working experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience in development of distributed software systems with strong performance and reliability requirements;
- Strong Knowledge of Kotlin;
- Strong Knowledge of Unix-family OS;
- Strong Knowledge of methodologies and principles of application lifecycle management, experience with bug tracking, version control and requirements’ management systems.